Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sylvanian Families

Sylvanian Families look to be on the increase in Australia, I have a house and a cat family from ages ago, will have to see if its still here actually, was in Toys'r'us today (or shall we say frequently - its not my fault they're just a quick walk away during my lunch break) and noticed some of the boxes are changing to a more seaside theme.  Googled Sylvanian Families and found their website - it looks like it is Australian, - cool (you can even turn the music off) http://sylvanianfamilies.com.au/

The Sylvanian Families are on my "One day, maybe" list (along with raising ceilings and putting an extension on my house to fit in my I wants) .

This family caught my eye:  Old version - Kangaroo Family (cute that the mummy carries the new born in her apron pouch) - being an Australian icon/native animal (there's supposed to be a Koala Family too). I wonder what their tales are like



And this is the new version



their noses aren't long enough  - in my opinion

 http://www.animalstown.com/animals/k/kangaroo/wallpapers/kangeroo-wallpaper-03.php

the Family boxes are changing from blue to pink

No comments:

Post a Comment