Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Some new things found around the shops

Kmart Australia stocks Our Generation (some of it anyway)  4 new outfits were seen this week, In the Mood For Mod, Weather or Not and Plus the Plush on the top row
and unfortunately my aim was off with the name of the bottom row outfit, but they had the Polka dot Sleep over Set and the Luggage and Travel Set. (I think I saw the accessory sets in David Jones during 2014)


New Journey Girls dolls have arrived in Toys'r'us.  They all seem to be in the new body which really was not an improvement (for sitting purposes).  This is Kyla.
Toys'r'us are sending the Journey Girls to Italy this year, someone is leaking AG stuff maybe? Rhonda from Living a Dolls Life has an artical about a possible Italian (or not) themed AG doll in the works. I suppose people/dolls can travel, and just cos ones been there doesn't mean another can't (France and Italy just must be popular at the moment).



Mikaella, has become a permanent member - the blonde version anyway.

Meredith



And back in stock was the new bicycle (cue Queen, Bicycle Race, I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike, I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like .... bicycle, bicycle (it looks wrong once you write it too many times) bicycle oooooooooooo - a whole row of tyres :-D) insane never mind. I was able to get a couple of these put on lay-by a month or so ago

and room for a pony



In Coles Supermarket, they had these, Itty Bittys. Marvel characters - Captain America, Spidermman, the Incredible Hulk (the midget) and Iron Man.  Disney characters - Frozens Ana and Elsa, or is it Elsa and Ana (still not inspired) Tinkerbell, and Cinderella (hoh, not long to go until the live action Disney Film is out, do a little dance, I asked the hubby type person if he'd take me and the dolls to see it in the theatre, I think it will be easier to smuggle dolls in rather than hubby, he won't fit in the bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment