Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Little Aussie Girl, out of the box



A little stiff after lying still for so long, Emily steps out of the box


Ooh look how tall you are


how am I supposed to give you rabbit ears, if you're all the way up there?
Oooh, its a pussy cat


His name is Pudding
He's so nice, did he come with you?
No, but he chose me, and we adopted him. I came with boots and a skirt and a t-shirt. Did you come with stuff?


I came with a hat. It's very comfortable.


Good for keeping the sun off your head.


Wow, I do like a good hat.  There was one in the BFC inkers garage sale, I think someone else must have bought it, It was very much like a magicians hat.


You can borrow mine if you like.


Does a rabbit come out of it?
Hmm, no, but it is made out of rabbit fur.
Ooh, close.


Here's my thongs.


Wow, two pairs of shoes.


And this note, on my arm.
  

and this thing in my hair



and a ribbon


and a head that can tilt up 


 and tilt down.
Wow, I have to bend at the hips to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment