Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Josefina, March 19th, an excellent Birthday Presence


a.m.

Hey Josefina

Wha..?
Happy Birthday
Oh, meyah, thanks
I was wondering if you would come to work with me today, there's something I need to pick up from the train station, its arriving by train this afternoon, and I need your help.
Me? What about school?
You'd miss the day

Alright, (yawn and stretch)

what to wear?

Skirt day

boots and purse, what time was the train coming?
4.30

I might take this and have a nap then.
I've packed you a lunch, and theres some books, and your weaving

Cool, let's go.

We stopped for breakfast on the way


And this bit Norm is really excellent, cos my godmother Tia Magdalena shows me how to draw out poison from rattlesnake bites. Which was really helpful cos a while later I needed to know this to help my best friend ever.

(Norm is a statue at one of the supermarkets I pass on the way to work. He is seated and reading a book, I just added my own for this picture)

So Josefina spent the day, a lot of sleeping, a little snacking, and some reading, and we headed to the train station at 4.20 to make sure we were there on time to meet the train.

Adamstown station.

Checking the timetable just in case

 Waiting at the end of the platform

and waiting

and waiting

(it wasn't that bad)






Hey Josefina, it's arrived.
ooh, no way, no way, Mari?

Hello Josefina
Mariana, oh wow




I almost didn't recognise you. Your hair, its so long and, and
Hehehe, I wore my manta just in case

Happy Birthday
Thankyou, best birthday presence ever.

you can stay in my room, and we'll go and see lots of places, and you can meet all the other girls














No comments:

Post a Comment