Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

A late night dolly confession

Nothing like best friends, sleeping on the floor and midnight feasts.

Talking about clothes.
I still like my traditional clothes, said Josefina. Like my Camisa, and rebozo.
I like my Camisa too, agreed Mariana.  I would like to get some more Mantas.

I think this more modern dress looks good over a Camisa, I'll show you.

Oh, that is so amazing

I have one just like it.
Hehehe, we have so much in common.





Do you remember how we used to play dolls together? asked Mariana
Yes, Josefina replied a little glumly.
What's wrong?
I miss my dolls.
Why, where are they?
I thought I was too old for them, and gave them away before coming to live in Australia.  I'm the oldest girl here and none of them have dolls, that I know of. And no one at school has dolls anymore.
Oh, thats such a shame. We used to have so much fun, building houses and furniture.
Hehehehe, and trying to keep the goats from eating them
hahahahahaha

Hey girls, Catherine came in the room.
Ooh, were we loud?
Maybe, my ears are still ringing from the concert so I'm not sure.
How was it?
Well, you need not to have worried about loud, it was loud.  The guests were so loud it was unbearable, but the actual band we went to see had it just right.  I see you've been having a midnight feast.
Hehehe, the girls giggled guiltily.
The best kind I reckon, and well we had some yummo food at






Well, I'm going to go to bed girls, it's late, or rather, very early, and I was planning on going to a doll fair in the morning.
Really? Josefina and Mariana piped up. Tomorrow?
Yes. Do you want to come?


the brochure I found by luck on an Op Shop counter in 2013, a little worse for wear now (bookmark), but I can't bear to toss it out, I might see if I can tape it up.

see it's on their website 


So what do you think?

YES!

You might want to get some sleep then, and I'll come get you round 8 o'clock.


No comments:

Post a Comment