Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Mischief of Miss Trinity - Farewell to Mauvember

It was the last Sunday of November....
hmm, whats been going on here?
 
Hey Trinity, it's the last day of November already, and to think a whole month ago I wasn't even here.
Oh, and only this month did Pudding arrive too.
Has any one come forward to claim him?
Not yet, I'm glad though. We were going outside to look at all the purple things, did you want to come?
No, not today.
 

Ooh, Pudding, lets see if there is any purple in the ribbon box
 

wow, I'm sure I'll find something in here
 





Come on Pudd, lets go outside


 
 
Jacaranda
 
 
the flowers fall everywhere

 
The tree at the back is so tall we can see it from the front of the house

What else is purple Pudd?



Teeny little flowers

Berries, I wonder if you can eat them?


 
 
Hee hee, Pudding catch the fish



Oh, a cuddle.
I reckon we should go back inside Pudd and have a drink, it sure is getting hot out here

 
Bye bye Movember
Hoh Pudd that means its December, and Xmas is really soon!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment