Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

The Mischief of Miss Trinity - no longer a stray cat

It's Xmas morning!!! yay
all the girls were gathered in the tree room


Actually, there's two empty seats

Where's Trinity?
Um, I think I heard her in one of the bed rooms, I'll go see

Hey Sleepy head, its Xmas morning, and time to open presents.
Hmm, I can't find Pudding anywhere

I'm really not in a Xmasy mood, Antoinette.
There might be icecream.
Uugghh
Come on the girls really wanted to open presents, and it was unanimous that you should go first.
Really?
Yeah, come on, it might cheer you up.

Merry Xmas Trinity
Thankyou

Here you go, Trin, this is for you



2 blue ribbons, one for me and one for Pudd, but (sniff) I can't

Don't cry, look over there in the wagon

A box?


It's wriggling!
 
Pudding!!!

Ahhh hehehehe, your whiskers tickle

Catherine took him to the Vet yesterday for a check up and to see if anyone had come to claim him, and we wanted it to be a surprise.
So he can stay?
Yes.

Pudding I'll never misplace you again.
Here let me help you with your ribbons


Hey Trinity, there's a present here for Pudding

Look Pudding, even Santa knew you lived here

Ah, hahahahaha, Santa Claws

And whats this?

Does that mean?
Yes

Pudding we are now family. Best Xmas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment