Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Whats old is new again A recycled Xmas, or To Regift or Not To Regift

Emily found Llewellyn, Miriam and Trinity in one of the emptying rooms.
The BFC inkers are cleaning out their things, and selling them.
Ooh, we did like some of their things we saw before they started moving.
And, they still have their Xmas tree from Last year!
Xmas
Xmas, we have to do Xmas
Yes we have to do Xmas
 
Maybe we could buy some little presents too.
I'll go see if I can find some of the others.
I'll go see if I can find a shopping trolley.
 
Hi Antoinette,
Hello
We've just found out that the BFCs are selling off some of their things.
Ooh, I did notice the Princess girls.
They're down in the old common room.
 
Hoh, I'll just get my hat.
I'm looking for a trolley, so we can bring things back.



Hey Sammy, if that's still your name.
Yes, I'm still Samantha. Catherine can't make up her mind as to what to call me.
Do you have any names you like?
Hmm, I kind of like Analeise, or Andrea, and Catherine kind of agreed, but we're still thinking about it. I don't really want to keep my box name, cos there would be like 100's of me otherwise.
Hee hee, yes, I changed my box name too.  Well hopefully we'll know soon so we can put your new name on your Xmas presents.
Xmas presents!?
The BFC inkers are having a garage sale, Emily was just telling some of us, and we thought it might be nice to get each other a little present, secret like so it's like it actually is from Santa.
Oh wow, Santa will still come though wont he?
I'm sure he will, Catherine said he sometimes just needs a little bit of hand.  
 
Perfect!


 
 
We're going down to the old common room to do some shopping, Mercedes.
Ooh, do we have any money?

I do, in my little purse
 
See

Um, I think that is from overseas, Jo, a collectible really. We couldn't use that.

I know where there's money.

Hey Miriam, like the trolley
Where are you going Trin?
To find the money.
Oh, yes, ha ha, forgot that bit.


Look Pudd, I'm sure there'll be some in there.
 

 
Hmm, or not
 
Ah, the other bag.
 
And a purse!
 
Jackpot, and look at those cards

C'mon Pudd, we're going shopping.

Hello, we'll take the lot




cachimg!
 
 

Can I help you there?
I do like these drawers, but do you have something bigger?
Hmm, yes I think we do.

Love this hat. What's behind the white board?
 
Tea Set
 
Fish Tank
 
Hoh, the tree!

Nothing to see here


 
White chairs and brown chairs



 


It still looks good Llew.
I saw some decorations too, but they don't seem to be of the same set.
Maybe we can make some.
 
Need another trolley I think.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment