Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The First Annual Meeting of the Xmas Tree Committee

Miriam: Hey girls, we have a tree
 

I've made a list of things I think we need to do.
Trinity: Are you checking it twice?

Where do we want to put it?

Llewellyn: we need a fire place
Josefina: with a chimney
Phillippa: and a mantel piece

Antoinette: I think we need snow
Emily: ooh I like that idea
 
Trinity: Um Emily, should Coconut be doing that?

Emily: ooeerr, Coconut, come here

how embarrassing 
 
Mercedes: If we want snow, the nearest would be the carpet in the room up there.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (awe not scream)


Antoinette: there was some rope here from the BFC ink sale, that might help

we tie it to the bottom of the tree and hoist it up
  Phillippa: (you might have noticed I've changed my name) I'll go upstairs
Josefina: I'll help you
 
Llewellyn: nearly

Phillippa: just a bit closer, maybe a chair

 
Trinity: I found a ladder

Phillippa: No, yep that's got it, hey Jo pull me back
 


 


Josefina: Heave, ho

Nearly... we've run out of room!

Miriam: I've got it

Phew, that was close, but we got it there.
Next job...

Decorations!


Trinity: I've seen them in the other room

Miriam: hey Em, you want to come next door to find some decorations?
Emily: I don't know if Coconut will behave or not. I'm trying so hard to look after him and show Catherine that I can
Miriam: It'll be okay, I'm sure, he might like the walk.



Miriam: not quite a sleigh

Trinity: look at all the colours
 
Emily: there's so many
Miriam: how bout we take as much as we can and see what the others think

Trinity: hehehehe a kitten after my own heart



Phillippa and Josefina: wow
Trinity: hey Pudding these ribbons are great
Phillippa: I like the purple
Josefina: I like the gold
 
Llewellyn: my favourite colours are red and yellow
Antoinette: we need pink


Alot of rabble
Trinity: Hey Pudd, lets sneak away

Ah that's better. You know Pudd there's only one thing I wish for Xmas.
 
Some time later..... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment