Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Making beds - once I was a CD rack

The before shot was a very sad state of affairs, the CD rack, it was also built to accommodate VCR videos (whats that?  You know that great big book case full of tape I've got? ahhh old person), anyway, there is no before shot, because I  forgot to take one. I had decapitated the rack, as the top was perfect for a dinner table (if you didn't mind one flat edge, but is perfect for putting that edge against the wall - mind you a table cloth covers a multitude of ...), and the remaining structure had at some point been used as a saw horse and a paint table, and well let me introduce you to its next life...
 
a bed.  A little MDF to support the mattress - and some pine to support that and
ta da, some mattress and bedding will hopefully detract from the imperfections.
 
My first thought was it was going to be for Trinity.




No comments:

Post a Comment