Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Visiting the Cousins

I was trying to play sneaky Santa this morning, by dropping off a gift, or rather a loan, for my mothers Anne, but I was sprung...
 
Anne Shirley as wearing her Poetry dress (a last weeks sneak), and thought she'd try out the rocking chair (thats the loan), ah she is so pretty. Mum had found a strand of 'pearls' and the outfit just looks perfect (Matthew had gifted Anne a string)

Anne gifted my girls a bag of goodies, some mini feast items (little teeny tomatoes) and some pistachios, yummo. There was also some soap, orange and frangipani - but not for eating.
 
I really was spoiled today, my sister Peggy and her husband D and son S came out to lunch with me today, and who should tag along, But cousin Natasha

twins!

So pretty. Natasha is wearing the Our Generation outfit "For the Frill of It"
 
A little parcel from Natasha has been added under the Xmas tree, that will be opened on Thursday.
 
smiley face
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment