Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

A little gift Giving - part 4 Hanalei

The special guest had arrived, and was waiting in Maddie's room, feeling a little awkward.
"Hanalei!" Llewellyn exclaimed

"It's so good to see you again. Merry Xmas"
"Aloha, Merry Xmas Llew."

"You must be Maddie."
"Hi Hanalei, how are you?"
"A little nervous to be honest, I ..."
" Hey it'll be fine. Come meet everyone."


"Hey, this is Hanalei."
"Hi Hanalei."
"Aloha."
"Hoh, you're from Hawaii too?" Phillippa recognised the local greeting.
"Kauai."
"I'm from Honolulu, welcome to Australia."

"Ooh I like your crowns."

"It's lucky then that we saved one for you."

"For me?"
"Yep. Santa knew you would be here today."
"Santa, but I don't b..."
"That's okay, this is for you anyway."
"wow"


"Hoh, my favourite flower, well one of them, but how did?"

"and a dolphin necklace, I really like marine animals, and how...."

"Wow, thankyou.... Santa."


No comments:

Post a Comment