Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Christmas invite

Hey Maddie, its been like ages since we were on our holiday.
Yeah, I know, way too long
It was super cool though
I agree. Where do we want to go next?
Hehe. Hmm, Disneyland
Haha
How about though we do Xmas first?
Its a bit more likely.
So will you come to our Xmas party?
Really?
Yes of course, really.
I'd love to, thankyou.
 
Um, by the way. You know when we were on holiday.
Yes, I was there.
Well you know that day you and Catherine went to the Lego shop, and I stayed behind in the room?
Yes, you were zonked out.
Well I was, and then I wasn't.
Haha, what did you get up to?
Well, it's nothing huge, but, I went down to the swimming pool, and I was like just sitting on the side of the pool getting my feet wet, and this girl, about my age I reckon, certainly my height anyway, comes up to me and sits down, and she like says Hello, and I'm like gawking and everything, cos I thought I had long hair, but she had, and, well I said hello back, and we got to talking like, about things we done on holiday so far, and where we're from, and when I said I'd moved to Australia in July, she says like no way, and I said, yes, I did and I was with my friend and carer, and there are girls where I live from all over the place, like you're from England and stuff, and she says no way, and well
Breathe Llew, breathe
Well, she was from the island of Kauai, which was like the next island up, and we so have to go there some time, and she invited me, and I said, well maybe some day, and then..
Then?
Yep, then I said, well if you are ever in Australia, we should catch up
And
And we like decided to be penpals, cos I don't have a computer yet, and we swapped addresses, and guess what?
You wrote to her?
Yes, but not just that
She wrote back
Yes,
And
Her family are in Australia for the Summer and she's really honestly trully coming to visit us,
wow
I know, her Dad or Uncle or someone is working at the RAAF base
down the road?
yep
Wow
I know it's so cool.
So has she said a day?
Yep, tomorrow.
!!
Hey Girls

Hey Miriam, I was just inviting Maddie to Xmas.
Oh good, so you gonna come?
Yes
Yay.  I have to let you in on something, so as not to ruin the surprise for Trinity.
Whats going on with Trinity?
It's Pudding. Catherine's taking him to the vet to see if we can keep him.
Wow.
But she doesn't know, so we've got to pretend we don't know where he is or that you saw him somewhere, so she doesn't suspect.  Hey wow, is that an American Girl Skate board?
Sure is, you want to try?
Yessir

Hey girls.
Hey Trinity, getting excited about Xmas
Icksnay on the atCskay
What?
Mmmm
Is Miriam speaking in tongues?
No she's just excited about my skateboard.
Oh, okay, I was wondering if you girls have seen Pudding?
Not since earlier
Oh, have you tried in the Xmas Tree?
Ah, hehe, that would be Pudding wouldn't it. good idea, I'll go look there. Seeya
So, Llew, is Xmas lots of Secrets, or can we tell Miriam about your guest?

No comments:

Post a Comment