Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What the craft room did

 
Doo dup (jaws stalking music)
 
 

Dooo Dup


dooo dup dooo dup


tada
One room undergoing makeover.
the big paint off will not be for some time, but in the meantime, I've shelved the cupboard (no close inspections allowed).  The odd paint job on the shelves themselves will be covered over at some point- they are what is left of my once Barbie pantry cupboard house.

In the massive clean out - like I knew that I had it, I rediscovered my Barbie Camper bought A few years ago at a Market.  Craft room will take the blame for the makeover already attempted (the flowers and the stripe).  The structure is pretty sound, the red and orange furniture (cringe) and shower wall need some work done.  I had, I mean the craftroom had tried wood grain contact for the flooring and the shower but (fortunately) it peels off easily - already relieved the shower of its sticky imprisonment.
 
 



Hello Kitty's house now has space to breathe as well, might paint the panel behind it all blue (sky) or trees or something, and the chest of drawers hide all manner of evil, but the bottom drawer at least has been emptied for the Barbie clothes I plan to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment