Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lulu's hairdo

Karito Kid Lulu's wig came off  as confessed in What have I done.  I thought I'd try her with a more play friendly hair piece, so I've been scouring Ebay for an appropriate replacement.
I thought I'd try a Monique wig, size 10-11 Style ZOBE:

It has a short bundle of curls right on top

a long plaited tail at back

with a fuzzy ball at the end, secured by a rubber band with two beads

and ringlets over both ears

It has a very coarse feel to it.  I'm no wig expert, and am not sure if I've got it sitting right, but I'm not 100% happy, so am looking for another style.
 
I was inspecting the beads on the tail, and the rubber band broke, so I undid the plait.  Realistically I suppose a head of that size does not want too much hair, but it didn't look enough, and the wig cap could be seen too much in my opinion to be happy.
Lulu is wearing it though, I think I had it pulled too far forward, so I've a adjusted it a little, and it covers her ears a bit more (its winter here, so it'll help keep them warm).
 
Mullet - The mullet is a hairstyle that is short at the front and sides, and long in the back.
or "Party at the front, Business at the back".
I do like the colour though.
Sorry Lulu, will see what the next wig brings.
 
I think I've been spoiled by the soft manageable hair of my Journey Girls (other than Zara (aka Taryn/Chavonne) even despite their sparsely rooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment