Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

Journey Girls Cruiser Bike

the right way up, it seems rather large

 
the back of the box.  It appears Meredith is standing up (maybe the ground is bumpy and there is no suspension)

 
Out of the box

with Keiralee, it looks just fine though
 

and Anya (Karito Kids Lulu)


 and looks so cool with Keiralee on the bike
 
I couldn't get Anya to balance right though, and she asked me not to photograph her going head over heel (especially when there are training wheels (support)).

Due to the size of the bike I did wonder if it would be too big for my BFC ink girls. Here is Vicki along side Keiralee. Vicki is alot slimmer and even shorter.


the top of the handlebars is almost at her chin 

 
BUT....

She looks so cute , and is actually seated and due to her articulated knees can pose perfectly, it really made my evening, see dollys are the best medicine.





Confession time: I had really wanted to get the bike for Maddie, yes I spoil her, and don't tell the others there is sometimes an F word applied to how I feel about her
Maddies knees do not bend as well as Vicki's.





 
 
Ahh don't they look so cute.
I might just have to get some more.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment