Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

BFC ink Boho Chic outfit

YAY, I got some birthday money, and have bought the BFC ink Boho Chic outfit.

whilst the promo pics are always far better than the actual product (textures of material used for eg the jacket and the bag), yay I have it now.  Ooh must do a better post of BFC ink outfits. Am missing Bright and Beautiful (orange sundress)
Festive and Fashionable (velvet dress - that is gorgeous and I think it was in the series that had actual fabric shoes)
and Pajama Pretty (Pjs with furry slippers)

I have these - Pretty and Preppy (left) and Casual Cool (right)

Despite the low temperatures Maddie agreed to model the outfit for me. Top - the straps are lace like that around the top and bottom hem. The skirt is ruffled.
Brrr hurry up Catherine

With bag

With Jacket (hmm either skirt very short or jacket very long, and hard plastic shoes

yep jacket longer than skirt

Ahhh Catherine whatcha doing?

Much better, she let me wear stockings, ugg boots and a scarf - and to go back inside my room.
Hey was the swimsuit for a reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment