Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Farewell to old Dollies for ever

I thought I'd say farewell to some of the dolls that have left recently via Ebay, to fund the screaming Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh from a few days ago, by posting some pics.
I had had them all in storage for quite some years (maybe 3 at least) and decided to honestly consider whether I really needed them. They were taking up some space, ie storage = 1/2 a room full of boxes, and I had not really interacted with them in ages. Some I hadn't even named, or remember who they were supposed to be, so it was time to go. 
If I saw them again for sale I'd maybe only buy Cabbage Patch Kids and the Chou Chou baby
Megara, Hercules, Megara, and 3 muses

A whole bunch of swim suited Barbie dolls (not necessarily their original intention)
Wee 3 Friends  (x7)

Moxie dolls

Madeline and company

4 cabbage patch kids, I do like CPK's but have decided that my BFC girls will do the collecting (for now)
 

Some Bratz

A Chou Chou Baby I called Caanan. He was so lovely, but I thought someone else would love him more and hopefully not keep him in a box.
 
Sindy Repro dolls from 2006

Moxie dolls

Dolls by Pauline
 
A Hopscotch Hill doll

Barbie as Rapunzel, and a Rapunzel doll as a result of the movie Tangled

Beautys and the Beast
Mulan, Mulan, John Smith, Pocahontas and her friend 
 Jane, Jane, Ariel, Eric, Jasmin and Snow White
My Scene Masquerade Madness Barbie - sold as a mannequin for that dress

A redheaded beauty sold as a mannequin for that dress
 
An Irish Princess (who's outfit had been stolen by the previous picture) sold as a mannequin for that outfit

My Scene Jammin in Jamaica, Jai and Tyson

So thanks guys for coming and going and when the Aaaaaahhhh is fulfilled, we'll see what they think as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I came on to your blog and post because Im looking for some dolls for my daughter, she has autism and she loves some very specific dolls. I was just wondering if you're selling these and or if you have already sold them?

    Cheers from Ont,

    Mari

    ReplyDelete