Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she runs screaming from the room

In some turn of madness I have dipped into the ocean of American Girl again !! (see February 2013). I've won an EBay auction for a Julie- historical character. She is second hand, but the pics seem to indicate she is almost in perfect condition - played with of course (hair might need some spritzing and need to see if can remove some colouring off her toe nails), and whilst I hate spending that kind of money on a doll, I sold some of my own Ebay listings and have been able to afford to. AND, but wait....
the doll actually comes with several almost complete Julie/AG outfits!! that would have cost including the doll brand new I reckon at least 3 times what I paid.
Any way, hhhhh, calm.
YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment