Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

On the Tenth Day of Stressed Much.

On the tenth day of Stressed Much I thought I'd better finish some assembly. 

These little gift boxes were found on eBay. I ordered white. I think they were called Laser Cut Candy boxes. And came in a couple of pretty pale shades and red and a few different designs. This one was xmasy. (Sleighs and snowflakes is Xmas in my mind, that's why we do Xmas in July to get the cold experience).



I'm not sure if they are cardboard or something slightly plastic. They are maybe as thick as two sheets of paper so they hold their shape fairly well. The cutout is a little fragile so I used a ruler to assist with bending where required. 

Fold all the edges in, and the tabs on the top out

Slot the open sides together

The bottom tabs

And with organza ribbon (that were supplied with the boxes)

Feed it through the slits in the top


I bought some organza bags , in the shade of palest green

For the jewellery to go in

For the bag to go in the box

A tag to identify the gifted

Tie the ribbon

Go oooo that's pretty

For the twins

To put round their flat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment