Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

2. About a boy, a school dance and a wow.



A knock at the front door. 

Ooh it's Andy. 


Hey Andy. 
Hey girls. 
Quick come inside away from the mozzies. 

Um, I thought I should have brought like a corsage or something, but the colour was like the worlds best kept secret so I got this instead. 

Ooh lollies, we can take care of that. 
Come on, Tzeitel and Trinity have something for you. 

Can you guess which colour?

No. 

Pink. 

Meanwhile. 
Hey Maddie, you're gonna look great. 
Thanks Llew. 
If it doesn't work I'll lend you my pirate outfit. 
Ooh I kind of like that idea. 

There you are, very pretty. 

Ah! I forgot to give her the shoes. 

Hey Maddie. I heard you wanted wings. 

Oh, ahahahaha, they're boots. 

I love them, thankyou so much Trinity. 


Come on Andy is waiting. 

With no pressure to be impressed. 




What, oh wow. 

Hey Andy. 

Wow Maddie. 
Wow yourself, you look very smart. I reckon Student councillor extraordinaire. 
Ha, maybe. 

You look really pretty Maddie, um....
Except the shoes. 
Hum,  what? I don't think anyone will be looking at your shoes. 

Hmmm, maybe you should look. 
Hahaha, on the other hand. I love the boots. 





Time to go. 

Just remember The magic will still be around if you stay out after midnight. 

Unless Catherine expects you home by then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment