Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

2016 American Girl of the Year.

LissieandLilly.blogspot.com.au is a blog I follow, Lilly maiden has been giving us sneak peeks of leaks of the 2016 girl of the year, and for those who came in late like me (because we're stuck in deepest darkest jungle in a purple jumpsuit), there's pics out of the Lea 18 inch doll. 
(Sorry I still don't know how to create a proper link blogging by phone). 
(Also I'm not really in a jungle, I just need to mow the lawn). 
I think she is very pretty. 
The josefina face mold is my favorite. 
I'm glad there is no weird fringe (bangs). 
I like a side part, love the soft wave to her hair. 
I love the sun kissed tone of her skin. 
Her clothes are a little bright, but they might grow on me, love the shoes. 
So if all goes well I think I'd like her to come visit. 
Bridget and Bryndl have written the letter to santa, I need to tell Trinity, I don't mind twins, but I still would like a couple of Truly Me girls and if the rumors are true there's a new Beforever girl due out after tax time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment