Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Kmart Australia will write my late note.

Oooh, was looking at American Girl Ideas website and there they were showing some new things OG had released in the US recently. OG is very limited in my opinion here (Australia), kmart has some and when they restocked a little while ago it was only more of the same, at least they charge pretty much the US price plus a little bit, I've seen some things in David Jones (I'd say our poshest department store) and their prices are also in the posh range (I don't think they realise OG is supposed to be the cheap version). 
Anyway, so here's to hoping we get some new things, haven't been to kmart in 3 weeks? It'll be 4 by the time I do (paper bag) will have to see, it will probably be a some time next year thing. 
Anyway, the oooh that started this post is because I went to the kmart australia website and searched for Our Generation doll and whilst there appears to be no new outfits dolls or shoes they have the Retro Diner!!!!!!! Only $129 (it's never cheap to start a business). My nearest kmart on the way to work is open 24/7, I may be late on Monday. 

Unable to post picture yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment