Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

On the fourth day of Stressed Much.

On the fourth day of Stressed Much, I'd made a visit to the crafty blog Karen Mom of Three - ah! I've forgotten to set up my advent calendar. 

I found this at the supermarket about a month ago, and was inspired. It is wooden and each day is a little door, and I thought after Xmas it could be like pigeon holes or PO boxes for the dolls (which would mean I'd have to have 25 dolls- it's not my fault the calendar made me do it). But I forgot I had it despite it sitting eye level in Leonies bedroom, beside the fox, under some clothes. 

No mail from the mailman. 

15 gifts still missing

Ooh, bottles for repurposing. 

And my stash (all of a smidgen of one roll) of Xmas paper crumpled by last years xmas tree. 

(Nb whilst there are 25 names on my list 4 technically live elsewhere, 3 are pets and 2 live on the sofa and well I decided they didn't count, I mean the advent calendar decided it, and a wish list of 9 more dolls for me ( hehehehe)). 


No comments:

Post a Comment