Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Does it mean I don't believe?

Yesterday I had almost resigned to be waiting for an Xmas miracle. Today I thought I'd take it into my own hands. It would seem I need to blog with pictures, need as in its important to me and something I like to do, frequently, and helps with my doll play, and I wanted to be posting about Xmas now while it still is Xmas.  
So, I have created a new blog, and it's working for now (yippee). 
If anyone is interested it's called "When all else fails a little doll will do it", and is under the URL dollylifesaver.blogspot.com.au 
It's new but the content will be similar to what has been here. 
So does it mean I don't believe santa would have brought me what I wanted for Xmas? There are some things even beyond his ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment