Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

New outfits for Journey Girls

 A quick zoom by Toys'r'us at lunch time today and noticed a new Dana doll, forgot to take her picture didn't I but managed to get the back of her box - she was wearing the odd outfit as shown here. Brown faux fur vest, green long sleeve tee, jeans and brown boots. She also has the longer hair. It didn't look very thick, nor a very tidy cut.  There were no other new outfitted girls, but I shall keep my eyes open.  Kelsey's dress has me curious (red head 2nd from right), it looked like it was made out of felt and had been embroidered, I once had a little needle and pin keeper that looked like that


part of the Rome collection

and round the corner were 4, 4 new outfits

not sure if it is a faux shirt, but will find out one day, maybe


favourite

 least favourite

and fashion accessories, just in time for that Antarctic Vortex 

gloves, furry boots and a beanie

scarf, gloves, hat and plastic boots with a fur cuff

hat, scarf, gloves and purple plastic slip ons

hat, scarf, bag, and soft plastic boots

yay, something else to lay-by maybe, which'll mean I wont have them for this Winter. We'll see.
Might take a peek at the website
.
.
.
.

.
.
.


I was just at the Toys'r'us website, have you seen this?

WOW - the Italy holiday doll - this is the link I have
looks like it's available to put on order, for $49.99 in the US, you lucky things

No comments:

Post a Comment