Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Little Lego will do it

Hey Miriam, I got something  I want to show you

Nooooo

Wait wait, its a good thing

Its a thankyou present
Wha..?
Yeah for helping me out lately, and a sort of sorry that it wasn't all that pleasant

Ooooh

Wow, Lego and Pirates

I know just the person who'd love to help me with this, thankyou

Hey Maddie, how's it going?
Mm
I'm a little bit bummed, they've changed the policy on the Lego Minifigures game

and you now have to buy it to keep playing, even though we spend a bit on the minifigures anyway, and the incentive is a game code for a figure I already have

and it's about $43 when converted, and I sorta spent all my allowance, like ages ago.

That's a shame, would some actual handson Lego brighten your day? Look what Catherine gave me for helpin out (and nearly breaking my legs)

Wow Lego and Pirates all in one, computer game pppfff


No comments:

Post a Comment