Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Miss Trinity, which one are you?

Trinity was still curious as to what Tzeitel was trying to crochet from the catalogue, and as it had been left alone for a little while she took the opportunity to try to get to the bottom of it....

but, got a little bit distracted
wow, Truly Me, just like Tauralie

oooh, pretty

I wonder if I'm in there

silly girls Pudding, they're in their swimmers, brrrrr

hoh, theres you Pudd

Grace! Oh, is that what she looks like?
Like her hat, but mines better.
Grace Grace Grace Grace.
Hmmm, it's nearly August and she'll be gone. I wonder who I will wish for next Xmas, maybe she'll come instead. You were my Xmas present Pudding last year, best Xmas ever, so I don't need the girl of the year, even if she has pretty blue eyes.

Caroline has hives, thats sad.

There's Llewellyn, wow theres lots of dogs in here

Pippa

hey Pippa, there's you

That's my pretty pink dress

Hey Mariana, you used to have pigtails.
I did, but I wanted to wear my hair out.
Is this you? Maybe a family member?
Well, I don't think I'm related. Kaya's family were nomadic Indians, my family comes from a place closer to Mexico, we live in pueblo houses, not skin tents 

she has some really nice things though.


Hey big Emily, is this you?
K-i-t, Kit.
Oh I know it says Kit, but you've got blonde hair and blue eyes, I just thought you might be a look alike doll, I didn't want you to miss out on being in the magazine.
Emily and I are cousins from Australia. We aren't in your book.
Never mind. We both have curly hair, you could pretend to be me 

Hey Pompom whiskers the book says you are a Rebecca.
Yes, I was once, we do have alot in common, hmm except that swimsuit, I'm not sure I would have that.
Hehehehe, it is funny.
Would I be able to have the book back now?

This ones got more in it

Including Addy!
Addy! Hoh she is my favourite. I look a little bit like her, but she has darker skin and hair, bit like Mercedes

and look at that dress, hmmm I wonder if Catherine will get me that dress, and I can pretend to be Addy 

oooh

or that silver one


No comments:

Post a Comment