Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Weighing in

The girls found the bags that I am using to take overseas with us, these are mine. I was weighing them and they asked why. I told them each passenger is limited to a carry on weight and a book in weight for the cargo hold. Depends on what you've paid for.  We can use 7kg for carry on, and 20kg for book in.  As I couldn't buy them their own seat the girls will be included in the carry on luggage. 
 

Look how big these bags are!
 
7kg hey, Llew we better weigh ourselves, I suppose, how embarrasing.
It'll be okay, Maddie, each of us will weigh as much as others of our kind, and well, I'm stuffed so I will be heavier
 
 I'll go first


761g


529
 
I weighed them on another, harder surface and got 784 and 553, and went into the other room to make my notes, best to believe the higher amount.
 
When I came back in a little while later....
 
!
Whatcha doing girls?
 
 
Just getting together all of the things we're taking.


 
Um, I think maybe we'll need to cull some of that, we are only going for a week, and two days will be on a plane, beside we need to make room for things we'ld like to bring back.
Oooooooh
I got us some paper Llew to make a list
 
 
 
 

 
Whats the list of?
Things we'd like to do
Things we'd like to bring back...

 
and everyone elses wish list

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment