Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Maddie tells Llewellyn a secret

I asked Llewellyn if she wouldn't mind trying on her swimsuit, make sure it fits. It came part of Julies 2 in 1 Summer set - including the two piece swimsuit, flip flops, sunnies and towel, with the roller skate outfit - skates, shorts and hooded top. 
 
 It ties around the neck,
 
and pair of pants.
 
Maddie (BFC ink) is coming to Hawaii with me, and she suggested after learning that American Girl had opened a temporary store in Oahu that it would be a really good idea to bring an American Girl along. It may be my only chance to ever get to a store, and to not take one of the girls along would be a shame.  I asked who Maddie thought we should take, she reckoned first girl should go first time. Maddie herself is a first girl, and I think I have a soft spot for firsties (the ones that have stayed).
 
Maddie breaks the news.. 

Hey Llew, you know how Kaffum and I are going to Hawaii soon
Yep

and that your favourite brand has opened a store there just last month
Yep, so cool, I have a list
Well...
 
we want you to come with us
What!
mhm
Hoh

Woohoo


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment