Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Emily's Adventures

The sun was shining and Emily found this lovely green parsol, and decided to take it outside
 
 



 
 It was so nice in the shade but I wanted to go exploring a little and have some fun

 
was that a bird just flying by?
 
 
ha, there in the grass, see its red head - its a King parrot

 
I wanted to walk along the fence, Nana Joyce's Anne Shirley would have been proud of me, Catherine insisted on holding my hand though, the big scaredy cat
 
 
 A dandelion, give it a blow and all the little seed heads let go

 
ah - foooo
 
 
 then I saw this tree with a great fork, just perfect for me to sit in, back away Catherine I'll be alright, yes I'm holding on tight

 
it's not high up really, not much
 
 
I reckon I could jump down....

 
Ow

 
Its not very bad, and I didn't even cry, the worst bit was I got bug poo in my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment