Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Beckie for Peggy

When my sister agreed to help me blog with a doll in public back in July she had mentioned the possibility of wanting to have a doll at her place.
It was originally thought to try and give her one of my BFC ink dolls, but Peggy had mentioned the doll looking somewhat like her.  The BFC ink girls don't quite match - curly brown hair and green eyes was what I was thinking of, there is the green eyes, the wavy brown hair, but not on the one girl.
With my recent addiction to American Girl, it was becoming more and more obvious who fit this bill...

she arrived today, and even though she's going again, I got the thrill of the unboxing

love bubble wrap

pair of glasses (my sis has) and a pair of sunnies
 
An Egyptian Mummy
 
 
 
 
 
 

It's Rebecca.
She is gorgeous.
The Pink dress is a Dolly and Me creation, and not wishing to risk the colour transfer curse, the dress has been removed.

I'd originally planned to include glasses with the doll that I gave my sister- even had them picked out (they were Our Generation green ones with glitter), but these ones, and I think they may be American Girl, are just perfect.

Beckie, is wearing I believe her genuine Panties - I'd wondered whether she would be wearing any so had a pair of handmade undies on stand by (she is wearing these under the panties now in case Peggy wants a more modern girl), and these shoes and socks. I think these shoes are from the Hannukah outfit.  I have ordered a pair of look alike Rebecca's meet boots (two tone button up), they just haven't arrived yet. These shoes though are really nice, have a little heel, and there is elastic hidden under bow, to help with putting them on and off.


When I bought the doll who became Anne Shirley, she was wearing a white petticoat, and came with Rebecca's meet dress. I decided to keep these items for the Peggy Beckie, and here she is. I have not been able to find out if a New in Box Rebecca is wearing a petticoat, but this one will be (obviously its under her dress). She's had her hair brushed, I found a hair clip, and well, I guess next step is introducing her to her new mum.
 
Peggy is a Science Teacher... hmm a little AG science kit.... ooh and if going Modern I have a spare Our Generation Laptop...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment