Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Journey Girls outfit box, Jordanna models

I presume by the line up at the bottom of the box being my version of the London girls that this is a recent release.  Four outfits in the one box, I saw it at TRU this week, $50.  I haven't bought it, yet.


!! It's Jordanna !! Could this mean she will be making an appearance again?
 
JGKelsey at My Journey Girls Dolls Adventures had noticed the Jordanna human pic on the back of one of her London girls boxes, and was also hoping she'd make a reshow. Does this picture here on the outfit box make one speculate the more or what?
 
The little black skirt worn by Kelsey looked a bit like pleather, probably my least favourite item. Really like Dana with longer hair, still no sign of her at my local TRU.

No comments:

Post a Comment