Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Introducing...

I was blogging away - still in draft mode, and realised I was calling my girls by their names - clever that, their new names, and I realised I don't think I 've introduced them propertly. (Which will now explain why I call such and such a doll, so and so, etc etc, you know what I mean)


 
So to keep you in the dark no longer, I would like you all to meet:
(from left to right)
Llewellyn, Miriam, Josefina, Emily and Antoinette.

 
Llewellyn July Whitelake
her birthday is the 4th of July
she was Julie Albright Historical American girl from 1974
Her surname comes from the town she came from via Ebay, Whitelake
Her first and middle names just suited her
and she arrived here on the 4th of July, I prefered to use it over Julie's 1st of May.
So far Llewellyn really likes the Julie collection, and I will try to collect it for her. 
 
 
 
Miriam Cassandra Eastpointe
her birthday is the 30th of September
she was My American Girl number 30
Her surname comes from the town she came from via Ebay, Eastpointe
and her first and middle names just suited her (Cassandra may have been influenced by Mama Cass - the singer)
she arrived here on the 7th of July, but I chose to give her birthday as per above, based on this doll being released in September, it was 2008, but 30 - her number , and September just went well.
I found her amongst dolls called Jess - a Girl of the Year, who seemed really cool. I might try to get stuff for Miriam based on that character
 
 
Josefina Maria Montoya Nash
her birthday is the 19th of March
she was Josefina Montoya historical American Girl
and so far she just suits all that is Josefina, so I've kept most of her name the same and her birthday. I believe the pronunciation of her name should be Yosefina - but I prefer the J sound.
 I have started called her Jo though.
Josefina arrived on the 11th of August, from Nashville Tennessee - so Nash became her surname
 

 
Emily Eve Anderson
her birthday is the 20th of January
Emily is My American Girl number 21
this doll first debuted in 2001
she did come from Burlington (via Ebay), the name just didn't suit, and I found the other just rolling off one day and it stuck,
she arrived here on the 14th of August, but 20/01 just seemed a better fit for her birthday
I haven't quite worked her out yet, but is very cheeky and has asked for some shoes that don't mind getting mucky
 

 
Antoinette Marie Greencastle
her birthday is the 14th of August
Antoinette is the Historical American Girl Marie-Grace birthday March 3rd
she arrived here from Greencastle Pennsylvania on the 14th of August
she is definitely a little girl, loves fairy tales and princesses
(note for shopping list, she needs a petticoat)



 So there you are: 5 little girls all in a row, what adventure's next, you soon will know...

No comments:

Post a Comment