Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

There were shoes in July

I'd not made a conscious purchase of shoes in July, but upon browsing what did arrive in July, shoes came with, and therefore I can present for the Year of the Shoe

the month of July...
Danielle's (Journey Girl Kyla - London) boots

Llewellyns's (American Girl Julie) boots


and some things I was able to get
bunny slippers that came with Llewellyn, Miriam's shoes, the pink strings are elastic to help keep them on her feet, and velvet shoes with sequins, that also came with Llewellyn

The red thongs that came with the American Girl Julie swimsuit set

and Julie's farout 70s roller skates

Danielle's boots are way pointy, and do they make my feet look big? They are split down the bag and makes the putting on and off really easy

but I much prefere Llewellyn's velcro, makes them look more realistic.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment