Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August Shoes

Shoes have arrived in August, already occupied, on my new American Girls.

Emily's lovely boots, with little green embroidered butterflies, they velcro up the back.
 


I tried to put them on her with the tights on her new outfit, but that was unsuccessful. Journey Girls boots I have also were a no go. I was however succesful with an Our Generation Girls outfit, who  has lent her the little black shoes with burgundy bows, for now, they fit just nice.  Must check Kmart again for the OG shoes, now that I know they fit like this.





Miriam's Guilt boots arrived - they are not exactly the ones I thought I had ordered, but are still pretty cool. Faux fur lined, zip up,



 
and go well over her Guilt tights that I am very pleased with, made from human knee high socks (these will hopefully not stain her legs)
 

 
 
 
Antoinette in her meet outfit (+ cardi), love those boots
 
 
 
 
 
And Josefina
 


My Jo is a Pleasant Company doll, I might have missed it - but she does not appear to have a body tag. She does have the Pleasant Company stamp though on the back of her neck, and on the little labels and stickers on her clothes.  What I was trying to work out is, how old she was, the Wikia indicates PC first made her in 1997 - could my girl be that old? The seller had only ever displayed her and she in my opinion - the doll that is - in perfect condition...

I was trying to re-dress my Jo, and it involved removing her shoes - big sniffles -  the laces disintegrated,
both of them
 Ah!
Wiki Josefina_Montoya_(doll) indicates that the laces were originally a leather string - mine, but have since been changed to laces.  No wonder then they disintegrated, they are old.
Shopping list: new laces.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment