Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

The thrill is in the opening

I have the blog Livings a Doll's Life saved in my favourites, and if it was a phone number I reckon I would have it on speed dial. Rhonda just loves her American Girl Dolls and really appreciates the collections of the characters she has.  I have a confession of almost living vicariously through her videos of the opening of her purchases.
Recently to support my Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got to experience it first hand.

 

aren't they gorgeous? Julies Roller skates

her skating outfit

and swimsuit.
I was so lucky to find an Ebay seller that had really looked after their things, they had even kept the boxes.
 
Llewellyn hasn't tried them on yet, its way too cold, but she can't wait till warmer weather.

I found another ebay seller, who I suspect actually made this mix and match set - skirt, pants, long sleeve shirt, vest and blouse.
I've been so lucky lately.
I think I'm going to need more wardrobe space


No comments:

Post a Comment