Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy American Girl day July 4th 2014

I got this marvelous well travelled box from the post man yesterday

The sender had even taped a nice little note inside the top, and packed it well.  Bags and paper - they will come in handy for when I need to do some hairdressing.

Buried in the depths, something in tissue paper
 
Me!

Isn't she gorgeous - American Girl Julie.


And a bounty of outfits, to be identified. I know some of them are genuine Julie.
 
Julie visiting the barn 

and Journey Girls Rachel and Shannon. She seems very happy, and likely to fit in just nicely.
Those were the pics I took last night after opening her.
 
This is first thing this morning - she even is smiling in her sleep.


She is so gorgeous.
She is second hand (at least) so has been preloved. I'm going to try Spritzing her hair with fabric softener, as the ends are little dry. She has had her nails - particularly toe nails, painted, I will investigate how to safely remove that, or how to make it a colour I like.
I am thinking of changing her name, but I do love her genuine outfits alot, so I will try to include that in her profile, somehow.
Welcome Lovely.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment