Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

The new face of Journey Girl

Waiting, waiting...
TRU Australia decided to have a sale to coincide with the school holidays, and of course it was to get rid of old stock,....
but the waiting was over and the malls emptied of school kiddies yippee, the sale ended Tuesday, and I ran in there at lunch time Wednesday to discover.....

new face on Kyla!!! 
 

It is rounder,

the line up of the London series - she definitely looks older

her right hand is different

and definitely a different face - that is why she came home with me.
I'm yet to check her over entirely, but she is to me a whole new doll, no repeats except for box name.
 
TRU also had Meredith from the London series. I thought at the time her face had changed also, but I'm not quite certain now.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I think you're correct about the faces changing for several of the dolls. I really liked Kyla's older face too. - Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new face for Kyla. I can't wait to see these in the states!

    ReplyDelete