Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Two of Everything, again.

Trinity was getting worried that she was having trouble focusing, and that her vision was blurred.

See Pudding, in the bag, is there one or two?

One or Two

Pears

Hey Tzeitel, what are you crocheting now?
Hey Catherine, I thought I'd do a grey cardigan, just in case, for Mercedes.
Oh, okay, oh that's a good idea actually, I do need to start planning that one.
In the meantime, I finished the other things.



See it's all here just like you asked.

Wow, thanks Tzeitel.
Hey Pompom whiskers, whatcha doin?

Hey Trinity, Captain Pudding, I'm just showing Catherine the finished things for ....
Two! tt two of everything 

Ah! It's true, it's true

Ahhhhhhhhh 

Mercedes I need to borrow these, I keep seeing two of everything!
Hey, why don't you go get your eyes checked, you might need your own.

more pairs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment