Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

A touch of Sun, or seeing double again

Winter is trying really hard to leave us, it was warm, very warm, too warm for fur coats (sorry Pudding you don't get a choice), big boots and stockings.

Trinity had some crafting to do, and maybe a little American Girl catalogue browsing

T
Aussie Girls Emily and Matilda were feeling the heat in their bear outfits


and had a big bag of things from the Op shop to go through to find something cooler

This is a denim bag decorator

oooh, glitter glue, and sequins 

the Op Shop had been selling out the Winter stock $5 fill a bag (wow!), Winter things can be cut down, Summer things can't be cut up, well they can, I mean it's harder to accomodate other seasons with summer stuff

Crafting is so much fun

I wonder where Tzeitel is, her crocheting is here


Look at all this lovely stuff Matty.

I'll empty the bag so we can see it all

The bags are big Pudding, maybe we should work out how to make them our size before decorating them

Matty where did yo go?

Matty!
Here I am
  


oooh purple

 

Hello, curly hair.
Oh, Hello. Straight hair
What are you doing?
Crafting


Crafting, curly hair

No my name is Trinity and this is Pudding

Crafting, Curly Hair, Trinity, hoh

please mind my net and jar, I have to find her

wha? that was wierd

Now where were we Pudd?

Ooh Hello, curly hair.
Oh you're back
No I'm Bryndl

A cat. And you're crafting, and you have curly hair, are you Trinity?

Yes
Hoh!

Please mind my net and jar, I have to find her

Did that just happen twice?

Is that two nets and two jars

Tzeitel, there you are (sob)

Trini what's wrong?

oh, (sob) I think I'm losing my mind, she was there and called me curly hair, and then she ran away and came back and did it all over again, and I keep seeing two of everything

Hehehe Trinity, maybe there is two of everything.
Wha?

Look, there they are

It is her Bridget
It is her Bryndl

Whoops

There really is two of you?

It really is you Trinity.
We heard you wish for us twice.
And so needed to see you.
To say thankyou.
Hoh, are you, wait, no..


could it be

mmmm

no hat, but, blue eyes, and freckles and straight brown hair

and

Goodness Graces me, It's Twins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment