Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Antoinette, princess for a.... ever


A grey day
Albert the Cat

It wasn't going quite to plan, it really was a little too cold to be changing outfits, outdoors
but we were hopeful the sun would make its entrance any time

Antoinette and I had gone out earlier to find a Cinderella something
(I tried to imagine I was riding in a glass carriage)
but the shops were bare of Cinderella - whats with that? Thursday and Friday I had gone to Toys'r'us, Kmart, Target and Toys'r'us again just in case I had missed something, but no, Frozen - theres oodles, any other fairy tale princess, there might be a plastic palace pet. Maybe they haven't restocked after EOFYS or they're waiting for when its not too outrageous to stock for Xmas.
So well, my poor planning was making Saturday morning also a no cinders success

however, I had managed this in plenty of time
so one little girl could be princess for not just a day, but forever


happy face
a big pearly smile - an even bigger pearly head piece

'glass' slipper


we added her crinoline

an updo and smaller tiara

now she is just waiting for her prince

No comments:

Post a Comment