Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Of pirate ships and time travel

Look what we found at Woolworths, a crafty pirate ship

Did someone say craft?

Do you want to help Trinity?
Yes

Albert Albert in the Sun

Best way to start, tip all the bits out

Oh good, instructions, hmmm, maybe not good instructions.
Ooh double sided sticky tape






Meow
Arrr


Pirate Pudding



Hahahaha, that Ron is such a funny guy, whoop

Hey Mercedes where did you come from?



Hehehe, I've just been to the most excellent party ever
In your pyjamas?
Well, yes, but no one seemed to mind

And I got some of these

what are they?

and what is that piece of folded paper

and is that a train ticket?

Stop, Stop, one question at a time. These are chocolate frogs

and (nom nom nom nom) you can't stop at just one




cos you need to see what character you got, yay, its Hermione she is one of my favourites

and, hehehe, Harry Potter of course

Hey Mercedes, are you okay?
Catherine, Catherine it was so good. I got to see the Weasley's house, and Harry was there and it was his birthday.
ooh, You were gone quite a while, and it seems to an altogether different place, 
I know, maybe this time turner is extra special, yay, they were so excited to see me, and they really wanted me to come to Hogwarts, and well, can I please? 
Now you know you have to be at least 11 before Hogwarts can invite you, officially.
Mmm, I know
But that time-turner let you use it, and you could visit, but we don't know if there'll be any problems with you having had an exceptional adventure, oh, I think I'd better hold on to it for now just to be on the safe side, what will happen to the space time continuum and all that, we might start jumping from one story line to another without warning...
Hey Catherine,
Yes
I brought you back a chocolate frog
ooh, chocolate



Wow, we're all finished



Hey Trinity come see if the Lego pirates will fit





(found a good blog for Harry Potter printables: 

Image result for stay calm eat chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment