Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

School 2015: a little stray cat

At Xmas the girls had learned that this year was going to include going to school.  Trinity didn't have much interest in the whole idea, until she heard that it was going to include arts and crafts. 
Wednesday was the big day, and so she headed off, with her ever loyal and favourtie companion Pudding the Himalayan Kitten.

The BFC inkers had left the common room behind, in a bit of a mess, and over the Summer there had been work done on that room to make it presentable for school.  So Trinity knew where to go, and was met by a tall lady with curly hair and big black boots.

Good Morning, I'm Miss Wright.
Oh, okay.
I'm going to be teaching at the school this year. What is your name?
I'm Trinity.
 
And who might we have here?
This is Pudding the bestest kitten in the world. 
Ah, well you know the school is for little girls, and not for cats?
But Pudding can come, he's very good. 
No, I am sorry, he'll just get loose and be a distraction, and I'm scared he'll make a mess. He'll have to go home. 
Hoh, he does have a box.

Come on Pudding.

It's getting a bit late, I'll take your picture later.
Okay.

And here is number 7. Good Morning, I'm Miss Dawson.
Morning!
Miaow!
What! Um, is that a pet carrier?
It's Pudding.
Ohhh, he's gorgeous
Hahah, sneaky girl. I'm sorry dear but your cat can't come to school.
But, but we so wanted to come, and do crafty stuff, ...hhh
He is in his box, and he won't come loose, or make a mess..  and...

Hey, Trinity

Yes... sniff

Do you think Pudding will be okay if we put him in the playground, so he'll be just outside.
You'd be able to see him out the window.
Yes, he wouldn't run away or anything.
Then you can come inside and we'll have a great day and you can go check on him at recess and lunch.
Sniff, ok.
Did you hear that Pudding, you're allowed to stay, but you have to be outside (cos teacher's scared of you). It does mean that you can't craft with me, but I'll save some for you and we can do it together later. And I'll come play with you at recess and lunch.

Hi Pudding, hehehe

Good boy Pudding, shhh got to be quiet now teachers are speaking.

Um, Trinity.
(Whoops) Yes miss.

Do you want to come sit down with us all?
I can't see Pudding if I sit on the floor.
Hmm, you're right. I'll get something.

Pudding, Teacher brought me her own chair!

Now I can sit and see you at the same time

None of the others got chairs

Even Teacher is sitting on the floor, hhmm. School might not be so bad, can't wait for the Crafting to begin. Miss Dawson is very nice.
 
 Maybe even Miss Wright is okay.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment