Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Xmas in July Challenge

Woke up this morning thinking about it, Xmas in July.  Winter and Christmas just seem to go together, so someone invented Xmas in July (I guess any skeptic might take it as a retailers ploy to get more money out of you, but its no big deal, and not much fuss is made of it, and not everyone keeps it (even Christmas in December) a choice thing). One year, actually three years, but the second  and third one weren't as good as the first, I did Xmas in July for my family and their families.  It was a lot of fun.  We did the whole tree thing, nice baked dinner, played games, and even St Nick came bearing gifts.  Anyway...
So can I do it this year?  Decided not to do it with the family this year, my human family, but maybe try with my doll family.
Could be I just like spending money as the thought I woke up with was Ebay....
Challenge to buy each of my dolly family members a little gift for $2 or less.
Confession: I love Ebay.  Ebay was where I met the BFC ink, and I like shopping.

Georgia just came a running. "Xmas in July?" she squealed.  "Please please please let me be Chris Cringle, oh this is so good, I love Xmas, we can put up the tree and the tinsel, and have the stockings hung up, and and....."  Whoa sweety, slowly slowly, maybe try to keep it hush hush as a surprise? "Ah, yes, yes, this is sooooo cool."

:-) Georgia is a Xmas enthusiast, if you didn't guess already.
Anyway we'll see.
Memories of Xmas 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment