Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Journey Girls this week


Lunch time Thursday was rather warm, the poor lizards are getting confused, do I hibernate, or do I bask, do I hibernate or do I bask...

Eastern Blue tongue lizard (yep blue tongue). We have some living in our house with different skin colour (Central (red) and Western (brown) and the odd pushmi-pullyu pinecone looking shingleback) this fella is a local wild in tones of grey. wiki

Of course I went to visit Toys'r'us (I paying off something, so I have to) and they had some more outfits, which will hopefully still be there in 6 weeks time. From the Italy release.
Love this, the basket looks like woven material, and the shoes...
Material red sandals. Maybe a little cheap looking - but New!
bad reflection

noice

material black sandals


Jordana is so pretty

stylish, but haven't worked out what the handbag is doing (am not a fan of animal print)

red rubber shoes

Will need to check this one again next time I go, I think the top was white lace on white background (like lots) but  I can't remmber what the skirt was made of

pink rubber shoes

is mikaela brunette or blonde?


1 comment:

  1. Margaret Neal - Betty Chloe DollsApril 20, 2015 at 11:09 PM

    Glad that you can do window shopping for both of us!

    ReplyDelete