Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Bad Hair Day

So, we were turning knee high human socks into AG tights


when ahh! disaster struck, and Mariana's hair fell off!


I have to admit the wig was a little too large, they recommend a size 10/11 for American Girls, this was bigger, so it didn't sit completely on her head, and I had brushed it and she'd had adventures in it and the fringe (bangs) was getting in her eyes alot and maybe the glue wasn't strong enough.  Anyway, it came off.
Hmmm
Maybe it was a sign that I should look for another for poor dear Mariana.
I do have a couple of wigs for various reasons, so we thought we'd try them on for size, style and colour..   


this had been worn by one of my BFC ink girls, and was a very snug fit on Mariana. By flashlight it is a very brilliant colour



is more this colour with a bit of distance
it did look really nice

Josefina, trying on her new Sarape suggested we wait until morning
(it is a hand towel with some sewing machine stitching for decoration - more to come)





morning did come and a little bit of sunshine, so we went outside.
Maybe too much of a big change


how about black, but short and curly?

r


Rebecca, to the side

Rebecca, centre 

I think I need to match my eyebrows

Black
tight curls

Longer 

Side curls and fuzzy on top



Hmm, it wont fall off if I sit still, I do like long and black and the fringe is kind of nice
It's just a little big

I'll see what I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment