Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

A day at the pictures, Disney's Cinderella

Disney's live action Cinderella was released in the US on the 13th of March 2015


Antoinette was very excited, but had to wait as it wasn't released



 in Australia until the 26th of March 2015.

Due to various things the first opportunity we had to go see it was today, Antoinette found the times last night




9.30am! can we do it? Please?
Yes, would you like to bring someone?
Yes.
Well you let me know who, and I'll see if they want to come.
Okay

Antoinette thought about it whilst sorting through her box of Polly Pockets.
Well there needs to be Cinderella, which secretly I wish was me, and well there needs to be Prince Charming, but there are no boys here, and there needs to be just a little bit of magic,  

I've worked out who I would like to invite.
Who?

The Fairy Godmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment