Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What have I done?

Karito Kid Lulu came to stay, and I am still yet to give her a name or see if she is big sis to Journey Girl Zara. I have made her a pair of tights. though and put a cardigan on her, as it is getting cool around here, ooh and on Saturday the doll lady at the local markets gave me a pair of shoes - that fit like magic, I checked the brand - they were Battat!! which is cool, cos from my explorations anyway not many Our Generation things are here yet, anyway, the whole point of this blog was to admit my shame.

I was inspecting Lulu's hair, it is a very tight frizz, and really not meant for play in my opinion, and I was wondering what I was going to do with it, when I saw a white bit and pulled, lifting the wig from her head, mind you it was only a little bit, but I couldn't stop and the whole thing came off. It does fit back on to keep her head warm, it doesn't want to sit right though.

This is before I pulled.  She asked me not to photograph her yet without her hair.
Her original wig can be accesorised with headbands and ribbons for pigtails, but it can't be brushed or combed, which I think at some point had been attempted.  So I'm thinking I might actually see if I can get her a new wig, that has a looser curl.

Here she is borrowing BFC ink Shanandoah's copper straight wig.  Hmm, I think we need a black one.


No comments:

Post a Comment