Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cousin?

I did decide to make Keiralee and Rachel cousins, rather than siblings (ooh something else to tell), I have found another doll that could be taken to be a cousin though...

 
"You & Me"
 
I found her at the annual Doll Fair
she is tagged "You & Me is a mark of Geoffrey LLC a subsidiary of Toys 'R' Us inc, 2009".
There you go they have the same grandad. (Grandpa Geoffrey lots and lots of cuddles).
 
She is soft bodied from neck to bottom, even down to her elbows, very loosely stuffed.  She even has sleep eyes. TRU still do sell this brand, but the only dolls I've seen in the store are baby dolls, in various sizes.  I have bought some of their clothes, but they are all the wrong size for my girls (JG and BFC).  I haven't decided what to do with her as yet, so for now she lives with my other dolls in the other room (ranging from large CPKs to teddy bears).
 
The other items in the last picture: a CPK sprout for BFC ink Hayley's collection, a mini Care Bear, and a hugging Care Bear and Care Puppy for BFC ink Ashleigh's collection (she also collects Smurfs), and a Care Panda, who is sitting in a pile of other Panda stuff waiting for a suitable owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment